What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, January 16, 2015

Miniature Painting Guide Preview 1

This year, I really want to get on top of my painting hobby.  I have so many miniatures that I need to paint and, with Reaper delivering my goodies from the second Bones Kickstarter, it looks like I'll have even more to worry about.  But painting more minis means me posting more painting guides and pics.

I generally want to do about one a week -- excluding bigger projects or batches (I've got a batches of zombies, orcs, and goblins I'll also want to tackle).  Here is what's coming up next:

There are three pieces from Eastern Front Studios ... the Mermaid and the pair of 'Sea Familiars' which I picked up as add-ons from the Midgard RPG Miniatures Kickstarter.  There is a Giant Tick from Reaper (part of their Savage Worlds miniatures line) which they name a 'Prarie Tick Queen'.  Lastly, and also from Reaper is Halmar, the Young Wizard.  Halmar was part of the Haunted Highlands Kickstarter and came with a few other figures.


They are all primed and ready to go!  ;)

M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment