What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Thursday, April 11, 2013

And We're Back!


Reactor ... Online
Sensors ... Online
Weapons ... Online
All Systems Nominal

After a couple of delays, setbacks, and Easter Weekend, I can happily report that a new computer is in place and work can resume anew on various projects I had on the go.  This past week, my main focus has been to restore my various files and programs onto the new computer and my blogging here will be resuming in regular fashion in the next coupe of days.

In the short term that I was down (about eight weeks or so), I think the traffic to the blog took a bit of a hit -- I see a 20% - 25% drop in the usual traffic I had seen the past few months so for those of you who are regular readers, I thank you for your patience.

Just earlier this evening, I had a bit of a chat with John of Brave Halfling Publishing and we both discussed some sort term plans and goals for Arcana Creations.  Since the beginning, John has been a great friend and sound board with various ideas I happened to have over the past few years.  He is, after all, the main reason why I started up Arcana Creations.

The game plan I established in my last post hasn't really changed but given that I am up and running a few days before 'Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day', I figured I would use the opportunity presented and have the blog participate.  All going well, I will have a small little surprise in store for my fellow gamers.

M

2 comments: