What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Thursday, November 29, 2012

SALE !! Thieves' World Gift Set


Like the Rod of Seven Parts boxes set I just posted, this is another item which I consider 'high profile' and deserves a mention.  A friend of mine is selling the gift set put together by Green Ronin.  This means this is a d20 set but a fine set nonetheless!  I talk about the set here in a past 'Weekend R&R' post which you can view by clicking HERE.

The gift set as relayed by the seller, is described as:

New/Like Mint in box (some, not all, of the books read once, others are never-read/new).
Contains TW Player's Manual, Shadowspawn's Guide to Sancuary, Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn, Black Snake Dawn, TW Gazetteer. (d20 3.5) (a must-have for any TW fan, this is frickin' sweet and it kills me to part with it)

I'll be honest here fellow readers and gamers, if it wasn't for the fact that I've realized I have the tendency to acquire too much gaming material and the knowledge that shipping to Canada wouldn't be exactly cheap, I would seriously consider it myself.

My friend Bill is asking $69 for it plus applicable shipping to your corner of the world.

If any of you are interested, I encourage them to contact  Bill DeFranza directly at: defranza (at) gmail (dot) com

The notice for this sale was originally posted over in the TLG forums with a couple other items I will be highlighting on the blog.  This can be found HERE.

If you do contact him, be sure to let him know where you found out about the sale.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment