What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

That Blue Bird

Just a quick note tonight folks...

In an attempt to have Arcana Creations and my work become a bit more prominent as far as an online presence is concerned, I have finally caved and signed up on Twitter.  I figured it was something I would do when I got my new phone (smart phone making social networking a lot easier) and that was about a week and a half ago.

I still need to figure a couple of things out... Hell, I still need to change my avatar on Twitter to be something other than an egg.  All in good time.  As of today, I have started to tweet (twit?) and I think Twitter will be a good way to do quick announcements or post various gaming related links.  There are a few things happening (all good) between Arcana Creations and Brave Halfling Publishing and Twitter will be a great way to spread the word when time for blogging isn't all that available.

People who are interested can follow my tweets @arcanacreations

M

No comments:

Post a Comment